Happy "belated" Birthday

10:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Happy 4th Birthday my little girl...
To sit here and think about 4 years ago today, it just blows my mind. You were a big 9lb. 11oz. baby, and surprisingly easy to squeeze out. I'll give you the details later in life, but for right now, I'll just say that I had an easy birthing experience.
You've been my best friend for the past year, and I love you more each and every day. At times, you are my biggest challenge, but with each challenge, brings a new found strength.
You're really into entertaining...dancing, singing, telling stories. You are quite the entertainer. You're a little grown up, and sometimes tell me that you don't want to grow up.
You've got quite the imagination, and love to use it!!
Your teachers tell me that if I were to sign you up for kindergarten today, you'd be more than ready. WOW! What a compliment. Kudos to you....kudos to Mom! ;o) Hint, your teachers love and adore you!!
At this very moment, you're really in to your Dad. He worships you, and loves to hear about your new adventures from the day.

You have many friends, and are a very "motherly" and "nurturing" friend.
You get excited when you see any of the Obama's.
You love to roll your eyes. I think you got this from me.
You love to cuddle
You can write your name
When someone asked you if you knew how to spell MOM, you said "yes, M-A-L-I-A-H"! YEAH!!!!

All in all, I'm excited to see what the future holds for you, me, and all of us. Please don't grow up too fast. No matter what, you'll always be my little girl.

I love you, Kailee Bryanne!

0 comments: