a few funnies that brightened my weekend

11:35 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
  • "Chocolate always loves you back"

  • "You can put lipstick on a pig, and it's STILL Sarah Palin" (my current fav)

  • "thirteen, fourteen, FIVEteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, TWENTY!"

Hub: "Good Morning!! I'm going to pick up breakfast and coffee"

Wifey: "Great, I'll get the Sunday paper ready to read, and wait for you to get back"

--twenty minutes later, he arrives back at home

Hub: "Thought you were making coffee?"

Wifey: Um, thought you were getting breakfast and coffee?"

Hub: "Oh yeah, guess I'll make the coffee, then"


  • We decided to go bowling on Friday, and as I was teaching my little girl to bowl, she bent down, and lost her hair bow on the lane. Forgetting that the lanes are slicker than snot, I reach down to get it...only to fall on my effing ASS!!!! I tried to get up several times, but failed miserably...so I had to slide my ass off the lane. I was hurting so bad, yet it was so damn funny. I was walking funny, but people around me thought that I was doing the "cool dance". HA HA Karma pulled through for me, because I scored 174...3 strikes in a row, and picked up most of my spares. I seriously, CANNOT BOWL. Hub's score was 98, and our FES' score was 56....did I mention that our darling daughter would just put the ball down, and roll it. Granted, it took about a week for the ball to reach the pins, but she ended up with a better score than our FES.
    Though I was hurting like a mofo, I am still laughing about it. DUH! Everyone knows that you're not supposed to walk onto the lanes.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute. Jacob does the same thing with the counting... :) And falling on your arse...geez...hilarious!!!! Miss you much. xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Very funny. So glad I stopped by to read :)

RhoRho said...

yeah so are you and jackie holding out on where you got the nouveau design? spill it.

RhoRho said...

hey yo i am tagging you so please stop by!

Susan said...

I OWE you! I appreciate your comments and your tag but, as you know, things suck right now. I swear, I'll get it done AND link to you. Keep writing!!!