I've been tagged

3:00 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Ahh!! I've been tagged! The most kick ass blogger, and even more kick ass friend, Rho at momwhodrinksandcusses tagged me so now, it's my turn to let you in on a lil' somethin' somethin' bout myself.


Here are the ever-so-simple rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six rules. Six things about myself.
1. I'm obsessed with anything PUMPKIN! Hence, why I love fall weather so much.
2. I think I could challenge most anyone, and win at a music trivia game. Rho, will you be on my team? ;o)
3. King Estate Pinot and Perrier are my two drugs of choice.
4. My Granny is my hero...the bleeding heart liberal that she is!
5. I was adopted...within the family
6. I have a pathological fear of BIRDS! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Time for me to start tagging!! I don't think I know six "bloggers" yet, but here goes. I love these things, so I might make another one up later. It keeps us on each others' pages and they're fun...don't lie to yourself. ;o)
I love you, guys!!

Jackie~ http://happyworkingmommy.blogspot.com/
Melissa~ http://drummondsfamily.blogspot.com/
Susan~ http://stopcallingmethat.blogspot.com/ (I don't know you, but I like your blog!!)

:o( That's it. A lot of my friends, don't blog. Let's spread the blogging love, and get more people to blog. :o)

2 comments:

RhoRho said...

Birds are scary. Silly girl:)

CaMaTaDaLisMa said...

Music Trivia!!! Can I be on your team too? I promise..I'm REALLY good. I'm tooting my own horn, which I hate to do...but I really should have been on the Pop Culture VH1 show with the teams.

Let's make a team and get on that show. First I should probably ask..do you know what show I'm talking about?

Hi Rho's friend. Thanks so much for your comment. Those JibJab things crack me up. Glad it made you laugh.

I like your blog a lot. You now know another blogger in me. YEA!!!