my weekend in photos

10:24 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I haven't written in awhile...I've been swamped with photos. Here's my weekend in photos.
We went to a wedding on Saturday. My little girl looked like she should've been the flower girl, because of her cute little dress. She was a flower girl this time last year, and wore this dress. hee hee. Double for your money!! Bryan looked pretty *fly* if I say so, myself. We had fun.



My cousin Lindsay (Bridesmaid), Kailee & I

Angela and Kailee


Kailee

My lil' Coppertone Girl!

Kailee and Mommy

After the wedding, I head on down to George's to see Gavin DeGraw. Met up with a few friends, and we made our way to the front. Hell, if ya' can't find a seat, might as well "fight for your right, to party"...in the FRONT! ha ha. I saw him perform almost six years ago, and he's still such an amazing performer. His voice! WOW!
It was great to see him again...in Fayetteville!





That's all folks. I'll write more later. I need to get back in the swing of things and write more. Wanted: A hard working Assistant, that can help me clean, organize, and de-clutter my life. Will pay good! ha ha.

Barack and Roll Baby!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

RhoRho said...

Republican or not, he's a cutie.