The Monday after Jamfest...

10:11 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Ting, ting, ting, ting, ting, SLAP! That's the sound of Bryan fighting with his alarm clock most mornings. But, not today. It was his first day at his new job. The alarm went off, ting, ting, pat. Ahh, that's more like it. Bryan gets in the shower, gets ready only to find out that he has a flat tire. DAMN! He gets the tire changed so that he can take it to Tire Tracks. He then comes home and tells me how this chick had brought in her Chiuaua dog and it wouldn't stop pooping on the floor! Bryan went into to detail how the dog, obviously had issues because it couldn't stop. (Maliah: was she a young girl that just brought her pup in?" Bryan: no, she was probably around your age, if I had to guess") WHAT? Ok, enough about Bryan's tough first day, for a second. WOW! I'm a year from being the big 3-0 but I still consider myself, young.

Back to Bryan. He gets home and is off to work. What a morning!
Quick weekend update...went camping on Friday. My dad has a friend who hosts "Jamfest" every year. Many musicians come out and camp. There are about five or six campfires across his land that sits along the White River. Lots of great music and great food! FUN, FUN, FUN! Kailee and I slept in the back of our SUV, while Bryan slept in the tent. Saturday, we were all BEAT, so Bryan and Kailee stayed home (Kailee wasn't feeling too hot, either), while I went out for a bit. Some friends of mine (who rarely come to Fayetteville) were playing at George's so I couldn't miss it. It was a great time except for the fact, that every time I see those guys, they always make me feel bad so that I'll work the "merch booth". Granted, I sold over $400 worth of merch, but I really wanted to see more of the show.
I'm such a SUCKA!
I then went BACK to the campgrounds to pack our stuff. Like I wasn't tired already?!? By the time I got home, it was 4:30 AM! Thank you, Bryan (and Kailee) for letting me sleep until noon yesterday. HOOOOORRRRRRAAAAYYY!!!!! I get up and sit there for awhile...until Bryan wants to go play tennis. Ok, I haven't played in YEARS but oh well, what the heck.
We all get on the court and believe it or not, I've still got it! Bryan even told me that he was quite impressed with my form. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah! ha ha

Ahh, it's Monday now. Just another Manic Monday. Wish it were....NEXT FRIDAY!
Until then.....jam on~

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Awwwwww....you're such a sweetheart! ;) Wish I could've made it Saturday...I've be EXHAUSTED lately from all the moving and organizing and re-organizing, etc.!!!!!!!