Remind me how come I can't get an IV (constant drip) of coffee?

5:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Ok, am I the only one who thinks that it's now ok to "lick and wipe" to clean your child's face? GROSS! I used to hate that shit, but as I've grown, I get it. I gave Kailee a single square of dark chocolate and in a matter of one minute and 30 seconds, the child had it everywhere!! You would've thought I had given the her a whole bag of Hershey kisses or something. M&M's melt in your mouth, yes...dark chocolate squares melt on your face? Hmmm...

So I used to scream at times, wishing I had an 8-5 job...until today. I woke up at 5:30 AM so that I could be at my "job" for the day by 7:00 (hey, I had to allow time for a trip to my daily sin, Starbucks) I was going to be volunteering my time and services (photography) for United Way "Day of Caring". While it feels good that I'm doing a good deed, I am thinking to myself "Gee, I get up way too early for my liking anyway because of a toddler, yet I am wanting to get up "extra" early so that I could go work for FREE?" What is wrong with me? ha! Karma, Maliah...good karma!
Don't get me wrong, I love my mornings, but 5:30 is just wrong. I have gained a new found respect for people, especially Mom's who have 8-5...7-5 jobs. Kudos to YOU!

It's getting late and I am really tired! I better hit the hay before my baby girl comes in to sleep with her Mommy (around 5ish) Bryan is off work tomorrow because he starts a new job on Monday! Hate to break it to the hub, but there will be no "early bird specials" at this house in the morning. I'll have coffee ready by 9. Early enough?

0 comments: